Family is the primary context of development for children and adolescents. Realizing the importance of family in generating human capital that can meet the aspirations of the country's development, Family, Adolescent and Child Research Center of Excellence (FACE) was established in 2008 aims to improve the quality of life of families, children and adolescents through research, publications, teaching, and professional services in focus areas.
To be an established center for research, services and consultancy in the areas of family, children and adolescents in Malaysia and the region.
FACE is dedicated to improve the quality of life of families, children and adolescents through disseminations of research findings, teaching, advocacy and outreach within and outside the country.
FACE carry out various activities to achieve the following objectives:
1) To be an established, leading center for research in the field of family, children and adolescents.
2) To serve as the main resource center in the field of family, children and adolescents in the region.
3) To provide training for early childhood educators.
4) To disseminate information and research findings through publications, training, workshops, seminars and conferences.
5) To provide consultation and professional services to government and private agencies, and the general public.
1) Child development and early childhood education
2) Adolescent psychosocial development and risks
3) Marital and family relationships
TRAINING, CONSULTATION AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
FACE also offers consultancy services in the field of early childhood development and care, preschool education, adolescents, parenting, marriage and family. FACE also running in -service courses in related field to the target groups at basic and advanced levels.
FACE has partnership with national and international agencies such as LPPKN, Bogor University, Jabatan Kebajikan Malaysia, Institut Sosial Malaysia, Institut Integriti Malaysia.
MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mariani Mansor
Head of Family, Adolescent and Child Research Centre of Excellence (FACE)
Faculty of Human Ecology
Universiti Putra Malaysia
Tel: 03.9769 7129 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated:: 28/08/2020 [rozlita]