- A Bachelor’s degree in related field of study with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.75 or its equivalent.
- A CGPA of less than 2.75 but not below 2.50 with relevant working experience of not less than 3 years.
Master Degree Programme is also eligible for:
- An applicant with a good scholastic achievement in the Bachelor degree or its equivalent (subject to specific programme requirements).
- An applicant without sufficient academic qualification but possessing evidence of adequate related research or work experience.
- A student in the final semester of undergraduate study may apply for provisional admission provided his current CGPA satisfies the programme requirement.
A recognised Master’s degree in a related field.
Doctoral Degree Programme is also eligible for:
- An applicant with a Master degree or its equivalent.
- An applicant with an outstanding bachelor degree with CGPA of 3.750 and above or equivalent to first class honours (subject to any other requirements).
- Student who has submitted his Master's thesis for examination may apply for provisional admission.
Updated:: 05/02/2018 [rozlita]